- » About Skip Miller
- » Program Topics
- » Client List & Testimonials
- » Resources for Meeting Planners
- » Speaker Request Form
About Skip Miller
International & Awarding-Winning Author & Sales Trainer
It’s really simple…. Armchair quarterbacking is dead. Sales managers and sales people need to get tactically better. No one is helping them get better at the point of attack.”
- Skip Miller
Skip Miller is an international best-selling author, presenter and sales trainer. His first book, ProActive Sales Management, was a runaway bestseller and quickly climbed to the top of Amazon.com. Now in its second edition, it has since been translated into multiple languages worldwide and become the classic textbook for sales managers, both new and seasoned alike. His recently released follow-up book, ProActive Selling, is being heralded as the new ‘sales bible’ for its field-tested, tool-based techniques. He is also the author of four other bestselling books including ProActive Selling, Knock Your Socks Off Prospecting, Ultimate Sales Tool Kit, and More ProActive Sales Management.
Skip Miller’s passion and ultimate objective is to get sales professionals to stop using tools that are “sales-centric” and start using tools that are “buyer-centric”. He has trained thousands of sales professionals and managers worldwide and provides the cutting edge information they need to consistently exceed their quotas.
Audiences enjoy Skip’s fast-moving combination of stories, examples, humor and practical tools that get results. All keynotes are customized to meet a Client’s goals and objectives.
For additional information and booking, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.462.5763.
Keynotes are personalized to meet a client’s specific needs. Requests we commonly hear:
- I don’t want just a motivational talk. I want effective, in-the-trenches sales tools that my team can start using on their next call
- Don’t laugh… but is there a way to get my sales team passionate about going after new accounts—and be successful at it?
- My reps’ behaviors and habits are determining their success (or lack of). Can you address the top 5 habits of sales superstars?
- We need revenue. The pipeline is not coming in. We have a ton of ‘slips’. How can my reps get these slips to equal revenue?
- How can I get my sales team better at qualifying and going broad and deep into current accounts?
- I want to start the year off right with a sales team that knows how to prospect at the right levels and ask the right questions. How can we best do that?
- We need to shorten sales cycles. My reps need to be able to successfully handle complex accounts with multiple decision-makers
- I need my reps to think like CEOs, have effective executive level conversations, and show clients that they understand what drives their business
- Most of my sales people are just reacting to customer requests, especially when it’s for a proposal. How can I get my team to stop selling proposals and get in control of the sales cycle?
We’re available to brainstorm with you about ideas to make your next sales meeting or event a runaway success!
Please call, email or complete the online Speaker’s Request Form.
email@example.com | 866.462.5763
Client List & Testimonials
Apple • Virgin Atlantic • Oracle • Deckers • UGG • Google • Bristol Myers Squibb • AC Nielsen • Logitech • Siemans • IDC • Cardinal Health • Deloitte Touche • Lucent Technologies • Intuitive Surgical • Spectra • WebEx • Cisco • Barracuda • Forrester, Analog Devices, TEVA, Intuit… and countless others.
Here's what clients have to say:
"Skip and his tools have changed the way my sales team interacts with our accounts — the relationships are at higher levels, deeper/stronger, and more collaborative. The tools have transformed the way my team communicates at every level in the account and has given the team a framework with which to effectively engage, qualify, and close business."
- Colette Bunton, VP Sales
"Skip Miller has put it all together... his system works and can change your life and the careers of those around you."
- Dale Green, SVP
"Skip, you are doing a disservice to what you have created. These are not tools… these are game-changing weapons."
- Mike Heylmun Vice President, Sales
"We thought that our sales cycle was unique, our product different than other industries, and that no one would understand our situation. Skip was able to show us that through best practices we could sell higher in an organization and make our sales pipeline more reliable. I highly recommend his system."
- Connie Rishwain, President
"The SAGE Group has implemented many of the tools in Skip Miller’s ‘tool kit.’ That has accelerated the value of our clients’ position in the marketplace."
- Ron Worman, Managing Partner
The SAGE Group
"Skip’s tools have helped our sales force really understand where to spend their time most effectively and understand how they can be in control of the sales process.”
- Jim Lewandowski – SVP
"Skip Miller rocks! His ProActive Selling strategies and tools are extremely effective in today's real world selling."
- Dave Berman, WW Sales VP